Interested in selling art on Etsy? Check out these 5 tips every online artist should keep in mind when selling art on Etsy!
Etsy is an online marketplace and an ideal platform for selling and buying art online. Because of the huge popularity Etsy has, the competition is pretty high, which means that you need to be unique and one-of-a-kind to stand out from the crowd. There are many artists who sell art pieces on Etsy! There are successful art sellers and others not so much. The difference between them is successful artists know how to sell their pieces. If you want to know how to sell art on Etsy as well, you have come to the right place. We are going to present you the best online art marketing for selling art on Etsy!
Additional Reading: Buying & Selling on Etsy: Top 6 Tips to Use
Online Art Marketing: 5 Tips for Selling Art on Etsy
If you want to be a successful art seller on Etsy consider these 5 tips:
- Invest in Your Photos – You need to keep in mind that photos do much more than just presenting your product. The photos represent your attitude and how seriously you take your work as well as the quality of your art pieces.
- Use Categories & Tags – Etsy allows you to use 14 tags and categories – make sure to use them all as they are there for a reason. By using categories and tags, the customers will be able to locate your shop and find your art pieces.
- Stage the Postings – When listing a new product on Etsy, it is posted at the top or the section for some time. This gives you and your shop increased visibility. So, if you have a few products to upload, space the postings in order to maximize the exposure and visibility.
- Use Your Personal Networks for Promotion – If you want to increase traffic and sale – cross promote your Etsy shop on your personal networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, and etc.
- Enjoy What You Do – If you enjoy your art pieces and the process of creating them – your customers will enjoy as well. You need to have a positive attitude about your online business if you want to become a successful online art seller.
Are you ready to start selling art on Etsy? Don’t forget to use our online art marketing tips! Have fun and good luck!
— Etsy Success (@EtsySuccess) 29 de marzo de 2017